Attention to detail was a must in the design. Soak up the view.More from news02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa18 hours ago02:37Gold Coast property: Sovereign Islands mega mansion hits market with $16m price tag2 days ago Unwind while you soak up the Gold Coast’s spectacular skyline. Relax in the luxe bedroom. Cook up a storm in this kitchen.It was originally put on the market at $12.5 million in 2016, with the price later cut to $9.95 million.Mr Bakir bought the ex-Raptis offices from receivers to a company linked to failed share-trading firm chief “Aussie Rob” Wilson for $1.2 million in 2014.He then spent several million dollars turning the space into a penthouse with a “‘wow” factor, aided by design tips from Sunland Group chairman Soheil Abedian. Luxury at every turn. There is no shortage of luxury features here. It even has a lift.It was Queensland’s top sale price last week.The sale tops the city’s previous penthouse high of $9.2 million, set six years ago when Melbourne builder Peter Devitt bought the apartment that crowns Main Beach’s Liberty Panorama tower.The luxurious skyhome at the Towers of Chevron Renaissance, which spans the 39th and 40th floors, is on one of the most popular tourists strips in the country and took two years to build.It has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, 21 car spaces and panoramic views over the city, beaches, main river and Gold Coast hinterland. 3250/23 Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise was Qld’s top sale last week.THE ink is dry on the sale of a palatial Surfers Paradise apartment, which now holds the Gold Coast penthouse sale record.Property development company owner Ron Bakir sold his apartment at 3250/23 Ferny Avenue for $9.5 million in January but it settled on March 12.
“But the evidence in these areas is much, much weaker and so it makes it much more difficult to know how do we translate that evidence and apply it to New Zealanders.”READ MORE: https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/large-number-new-zealanders-unclear-health-effects-associated-cannabis-use-reports-says “We know a little bit about some things and not much about an awful lot of things, and so as a doctor that’s difficult when we are thinking about cannabis as a medicine,” he told TVNZ1’s Breakfast. An expert who contributed to the report, Professor Giles Newton-Howes says there are a host of unknowns around the impact of cannabis use. TVNZ One News 12 December 2019Family First Comment: “Those at most risk from the effects of cannabis he says are people under the age of 25, pregnant women and those with mental health issues. He says in those under the age of 25, clearly cannabis appears to change the way the brain develops and in pregnant women, cannabis crosses the placenta and will affect unborn babies. From a mental health perspective, if people under the age of 25 are taking cannabis, we increase the risk of problems like schizophrenia or psychosis.”So why isn’t this academic on the Prime Minister’s Expert Panel?!!Views unacceptable?Ahead of next year’s cannabis referendum, a new report has highlighted the many unknowns New Zealanders face ahead of making an informed decision regarding cannabis use.The report out today by the Royal Society Te Apārangi outlines the health impacts of cannabis, the benefits, harms and unknowns. The referendum will take place at the 2020 General Election and voters will be asked: “Do you support the proposed Cannabis Legalisation and Control Bill?” Voters will have to give a yes or no answer. “I think there is a lot to learn,” he says. Professor Newton-Howes who works in the Department of Psychological Medicine at the University of Otago says there is reasonable and high-quality evidence that cannabis-based medicines are useful in two types of rare childhood epilepsies, as well as spasticity and muscle problems associated with multiple sclerosis.He says there might be value in other areas such as nausea and vomiting in HIV and chronic pain conditions.
Ghana boss Goran Stevanovic will meet Chelsea star Michael Essien soon to trash out a return to the national team the Black Stars.The Serbian is planning a meeting with the midfielder this weekend or first thing next week to convince the player he still has a major role to play in national team.Essien has not played for the Black Stars since a forty-five minute appearance at the 2010 Nations Cup.The GFA claimed he was set for a return to the Stars for the Nations Cup qualifier against Congo in March but asked by KickOffGhana.com on a recent visit to Accra if that March return date was still on, the player only said: “I have not said anything but I am still going to come back. Once I am fit and confident I will always come back.”Stevanovic though wants to sort that out quickly. He told KickOffGhana.com in an exclusive one-on-one chat that he will do everything possible to have him back in the side. “I will try, I will make everything possible to have Essien back in the team,” he said.He has now backed that with the planned trip to England later this week. Stevanovic has already drafted Sulley Muntatri back in the Ghana side after his continuous omission under ex-boss Milovan Rajevac.In addition to his Michael Essien mission, Rajevac will make the trip to Sunderland for a meeting with scorer Asamoah Gyan.The Sunderland striker is suspend for Ghana’s next three competitive games but Stevanovic is keen to assure him he is still a major part of his plans.Source: Kickoff.com