– Advertisement – Give your recordings that professional edge with the Shure MV7 dynamic microphone. The ShurePlus MOTIV app for desktop gives you access to additional features like selecting a voice tone and distance from the computer to improve your recordings. This gadget is a great option if you can’t record in a sound-treated studio. The M7 features Voice Isolation technology, which helps it zero in on your voice. This results in a professional-level recording with no background noise. As you record, simply use the built-in 3.5 mm headphone jack to track your sound and adjust the mic and more with the touch panel. Additionally, this dynamic microphone has both USB and XLR outputs. This means you can use it with computers and professional interfaces. With this microphone at your side, you’ll take your recordings to a whole new level.
The Youth and Sports Ministry and House Commission X agreed on Tuesday to postpone the National Games (PON), which were initially scheduled to be held from Oct. 20 to Nov. 2 in Papua, as the country is struggling to contain the spread of COVID-19.“Regarding the [new] date, month, year of the PON, the ministry will consult with the President on the matter,” the head of House Commission X overseeing education and sports affairs, Syaiful Huda, said.Syaiful Huda reported that Minister Zainudin Amali had agreed to postpone the sporting event considering the delay in sports equipment procurement and lack of athletes’ preparation as a result of the pandemic. “Some sports equipment manufacturing countries are struggling with the pandemic,” he said.Read also: Olympics postponement gives Indonesian sports stakeholders breathing space“Some equipment must be imported from Europe, China or Japan. It would be impossible for those countries to meet the deadline for PON within five months,” Syaiful said, adding that the auction for the sports equipment should have been done by July of this year.The athletes have also been struggling to prepare for the games as they are faced with movement restrictions imposed to curb the spread of COVID-19, which had infected almost 5,000 people and killed over 400 in Indonesia as of Tuesday. The postponement of the PON comes following the rescheduling of the ASEAN Para Games, which was expected to be held from Oct. 3 to 9 in the Philippines, but has been pushed back to March 21 to 27, 2021 and the Tokyo Olympics which have been postponed to July 23 to Aug. 8, 2021, after initially being scheduled for July 24 to Aug. 9, 2020.Read also: Sports leagues across Indonesia suspend play to slow spread of COVID-19Following the postponement of the sporting events, the Youth and Sports Ministry’s Rp 270 billion (US$17 million) budget for 2020 Olympics National Training Camp (Pelatnas) was trimmed last week adjusting to President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s call to reallocate funds from the 2020 budget to the COVID-19 pandemic.House Commission X had demanded an intensive communication between the Sports Ministry and the Finance Ministry to reallocate the budget for athletes, officials and those in the sports field who were affected by COVID-19.“Some retired athletes and active ones have lost their income because of the postponement of many sports events this year,” he said.Topics :
Beginning the day top of the Barclays Premier League, having lost just once at home and conceded five in six matches, they ended it in third place. An own goal from Eliaquim Mangala was followed by efforts from Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino as City conceded three league goals in the first half for the first time since February 2003. Sergio Aguero’s ninth of the season just before the break on his return from injury barely softened the blow with Reds defender Martin Skrtel brilliantly volleying home in the second half to complete the rout. “I am more than angry, it is unbelievable the performance we had,” said Pellegrini. “I have never seen this team play in the way they did tonight. “It was a complete disaster, the whole team. “It is difficult to understand why we should play so badly – not just one name but a complete team in defending or attacking possession. “I think we didn’t prepare – we lost so many balls in attack it was impossible to create chances, we conceded four goals and could have conceded at least three or four more.” Pellegrini’s decision to leave out centre-back Nicolas Otamendi and midfielder Fernandinho, two of City’s most consistent performers recently, was questioned but the Chilean refused to expand on his team selection – or his reasons for substituting captain Yaya Toure and Jesus Navas at half-time. “I will not explain the starting XI, if I had to choose the same starting XI again I would do,” he added. “There are a lot of things why I took the decisions with the starting XI but there was not one thing. “I was not happy with the performance of the 11 players, not just Yaya and Navas when I substituted them at half-time. “We tried to make another system and press high but it was exactly the same, it was not our night.” Pellegrini also refused to discuss the performance of Raheem Sterling on his first appearance against the club he left in the summer in a £49million deal. “I don’t want to talk about one player,” he said. “These things sometimes happen in football, why we played so badly today – that is why I do not want to talk about one player or a tactical system.” Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, having won 3-1 at defending champions Chelsea last month, has now taken maximum points from his meetings with two of last year’s top four. His biggest win since taking over seven weeks ago more than made up for the home defeat against Crystal Palace immediately before the international break. “It was very satisfying. I’m not sure if it was the best (performance) but I rarely compare games,” Klopp said. “Two weeks ago we lost the game against Palace, now we have taken those points back. “For us it is important we can see and feel there is a development in our game. We need common experience so we can work with it. “We can do better than we did tonight – maybe not on the counter-attack because they were really good but we can start to believe in our own strength. “At half-time I had a little bit of a feeling some of them were feeling surprised we were in the lead here and that is what we have to learn. “It is normal in football if you have quality – and we have quality – you can be in the lead.” Klopp left £32.5million striker Christian Benteke among the substitutes, where Daniel Sturridge was named for the first time in Klopp’s tenure after recovering from injury. The German selected the majority of players he had to work with at Melwood during the international break and the link-up play between Coutinho and Firmino certainly proved that was the right call with the latter particularly impressive. “I told you a few weeks ago I know about his quality,” said Klopp of Firmino. “He trained 10-12 days with us without interruption, the same as Coutinho, and that is the reason we played like this with the formation like this – we tried to put on the pitch as many players who trained together.” Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini admits his side were a complete disaster and unrecognisable to him in the 4-1 defeat at home to Liverpool. Press Association
Srinagar: Defending champions Minerva Punjab FC forfeited their I-League match against Real Kashmir FC in Srinagar after the All India Football Federation (AIFF) turned down their request to relocate the fixture in the aftermath of the Pulwama terrorist attacks. The match was scheduled for Sunday and Minerva said its foreign players have been advised by their respective countries’ embassies to pull out. “…we regret to inform you that this is not a risk that we are ready to take hence we shall not be travelling to the turbulent region,” the Punjab club said in its letter to the AIFF. Minerva also said that it did not receive the security assurances it had sought from the AIFF following the attack on Thursday which led to the death of 40 CRPF personnel. It is being termed as the deadliest terrorist strike in three decades in Jammu and Kashmir.”Considering the extraordinary circumstances following the Pulwama attack just 20Km from Srinagar Airport, the Ministry of Home affairs need to approve the football match being held. If the CRPF convoys are not safe, then we are very soft targets for such attacks,” the club stated. “We had asked for written assurance and permission from Ministry of Home Affairs which we still haven’t got from your or Home team’s end. Please note that our foreign players have already received Travel Advisory Warnings from their respective embassies asking them not to travel to Srinagar till further notice,” it added. Real Kashmir FC are on top of the table in the I-League.Minerva Punjab forfeited the game following Pulwama terror attack.Pulwama terror attack resulted in the death of 40 CRPF jawans. highlights For all the Latest Sports News News, Football News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps. Minerva once again urged the AIFF “to delay the match for at least a fortnight till situation in the valley is settled.” “…alternately we are ready to play in Delhi, Chandigarh or any other neutral venue,” the club said. Earlier, I-League CEO Sunando Dhar said local security authorities in Srinagar gave the go-ahead to hold the match at the TRC Ground. He said the AIFF was assured of all the necessary security arrangements for the players and officials by the local authorities. “Our officials are already in Srinagar in preparation of the match. I have spoken to the match commissioner and he told me that the situation in Srinagar is currently normal. The local security in-charge of the match has also assured full security to the players, officials and all those related to the match,” Dhar told PTI on Saturday. “We have been assured that the whole security bandobast of players’ transport from the airport to the team hotel and for travelling from the team hotel to the ground and return on match day will all be provided. So we have decided to go ahead with the match,” he added. But Minerva said that the arrangements mentioned by the AIFF “are routine” for any visiting team. Minerva owner Ranjit Bajaj said his side decided to forfeit the match due to security concerns and as a mark of respect for the slain CRPF Jawans. “We are not going to play the match, we will forfeit it. We have decided it and I have no second thought in doing that,” he said. Real Kashmir will get all the three points. The league debutants will be on 35 points from 17 matches. Leaders Chennai City FC (34 points from 16 matches) will play against Shillong Lajong on Sunday. “The AIFF wants to portray that the situation in Srinagar is normal but it is not normal there,” Bajaj said. Third-placed East Bengal (31 points from 15 matches), who are scheduled to play against Real Kashmir on February 28, have also got in touch with the AIFF after the attack, expressing similar security concerns.
“The patient … was discharged from hospital this morning,” his doctors said in a statement.Pele had an operation on Saturday to remove the “kidney stone,” which the hospital had previously described as a “ureteral stone.”The procedure was “successful,” the doctors had said.Pele, who is widely considered to be the greatest footballer in history, spent almost a week in a Paris hospital after falling ill following an appearance at a promotional event with France striker Kylian Mbappe.Pele, who won the World Cup with Brazil in 1958, 1962 and perhaps most memorably in Mexico in 1970 when his swashbuckling team re-defined modern football, has had several health scares in recent years.0Shares0000(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Brazilian football great Edson Arantes do Nascimento, known as Pele, has been released from hospital after surgery to remove a kidney stone; he is pictured here arriving in Brazil on April 9, 2019 © AFP/File / NELSON ALMEIDASAO POLE, Brazil, Apr 15 – Pele was released from a Sao Paulo hospital on Monday, his Brazilian doctors said, two days after the football great had surgery to remove a kidney stone.The three-time World Cup winner was admitted to the Albert Einstein hospital last Tuesday, after returning from France where he had received treatment for a urinary tract infection.